Inside Sales Representative – UK & Ireland
Asolvi is looking for an Inside Sales Representative, based in our High Wycombe, UK office, covering the UK and Ireland. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a high-energy individual who is enthusiastic about technology and keen to be part of a growing and evolving Europe-wide business.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for generating interest from new prospects and identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling within the existing customer base.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about sales and enjoys building and nurturing relationships with customers over the phone, over email and WebEx, and face to face.
We are looking for someone who is results-driven, customer-focused, self-motivated and ambitious about helping Asolvi to succeed.
You will be a part of our team in High Wycombe and you will report to the UK Sales Director. You must therefore be within a 30-minute commute. The position requires occasional travel to other Asolvi offices across Europe for training and sales meetings.
Main areas of responsibility
The ISR will:
- Follow up on leads generated from marketing activities
- Generate own leads by phone
- Build credible relationships with prospects
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Discuss qualified opportunities with the UK Sales Director for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Work with sales and marketing colleagues to build pipeline
- Support and provide input into marketing communications
- Utilise CRM software to record activity and monitor opportunities
- Develop and maintain a strong contact plan aligned to objectives
- Achieve and exceed monthly and annual targets.
- Travel occasionally for training and sales conferences/events etc.
What we need from you
- Undergraduate degree and/or 2-year diploma from an accredited institution
- Full clean driving licence
Skills and experience
- 2+ years’ experience in sales
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Excellent time management and personal organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Enthusiasm for sales and technology
- Enthusiasm for working as part of a team
- High motivation with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
Skills and experience (desirable but not essential)
- Fluency in languages other than English is advantageous
- Some experience of enterprise software licensing sales and renewals
- Knowledge of the ERP software market
- Knowledge of cloud services
- Knowledge of service management
- Knowledge of the software and applications market
What you’ll love about us
- We’re an exciting company to be working for right now. Asolvi has grown and evolved fast over the last few years. We are now the leading provider of service management software for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in Europe. Our three powerful products — Tesseract, Evatic and WinServ — are used in 30 countries by 800 customers, managing thousands of engineers, millions of contracts, and tens of millions of service tasks.
- You can help us continue this evolution. You will play a key role in the business and be responsible for increasing our client base through solution selling. We want to continue creating, developing and honing new functionality and solutions for the SME market through collaboration and close relations with our customers. You can help us do that.
- We’ll help you advance your career. You will have the chance to develop your role and progress through the organisation.
- You’ll get great perks. You’ll get a competitive fixed salary + quarterly sales commission based on your experience, knowledge and qualifications. You’ll also get private healthcare, a company group pension, and 20 days’ holiday + bank holidays.